Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A look on my mom, and my best friends 21'st (back in June)



Hey!
So I'm just going through all of my photos from the last few months while I was unable to load any of my photos. The orange look on my mother was for the annual international tiki day party at her friends house. It's great. Tropical drinks, tacky hawaiian shirts.. It's fun!
I wasn't very excited with the way it turned out honestly, but she liked it and so did everyone else at the party. soooo. success?!

My best friend Alyssa turned 21 back in June. Super exciting for me because she's the first of my friends (in state) to turn 21. We went to this awesome classic rock themed place called The Rock Brewery for her family dinner party thingy. (I heard that they were gonna make The Rock a nationwide chain recently so keep your eyes open because they are amazing, and so are their microbrews made in house)
Blehbleh restaurant pictures are horrible quality, and I look like an obese whale in most of these. Way to hate on myself =/


NYX  10 color eyeshadow pallette - Caviar & Bubbles
Benefit BADgal Lash - Black
L'oreal Paris Extra intense liquid pencil eyeliner-Black

Confused and... no chin? Is no chin better than double chin?


Alyssa wins at making confused faces though =]

The monster on the table "The Rock's original blend of 5 premium Rums served in a freakin' bucket!" -$9.50 
Alyssa with her Jello shot, her sister Chelsea next to her (the girls in that family all look alike, it's crazy!)
I'm awesome at taking horrible pictures of people =] (sorry 'lyss)
Shot of PatrĂ³n... She took this like a champ. Oh and I'm still totally coveting those nail polishes! =[

Bad picture #1 (god doesn't she look cute though!)




Somewhere out there, this picture exists from another angle
Yeah, we're two weird peas in a pod =] No one will understand how awesome we are as a duo unless you've seen us in action

Drunky Drunkerson and Tipsy McGee



OH!
I learned how to do a fishtail braid awhile back

love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment