Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Green Look

Hip Hip Hooray! I got my card reader today!!

A few weeks ago was my fiance's grandparents 60th wedding anniversary. I wore a white skirt w/green detail and decided to wear a necklace I was gifted a few months ago, but never had anything to wear it to.

Family friends from Norway got this for me on their trip to Thailand last winter. Isn't it beautiful?




Face
Red Earth Perfect Definition smooth hydrating foundation - 1 Blanched Almond
CG bronzer - 102 Copper Radiance
NYX mosaic blush - Dare
CG loose translucent powder

Eyes
NYX JEP - Milk
120 shadow pallete 
L'oreal Paris Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner - Black
Benefit BADgal lash - black

Lips
I did wear MUFE labshine Lipgloss - S4 Pink Beige (star collection) but I think I forgot to put it on until after I took these pictures *pout*






No comments:

Post a Comment