Friday, September 23, 2011

Space.... The Final Frontier

hehe. I'm such a Star Trek nerd *shh* But anyway I've been seeing a manicure floating around for a while now and I decided I was gonna have a go at it. It looked a lot harder than it actually was to do this.




Sinful Colors Black on Black
L.A. Colors White
Sinful Colors Pull Over
Ulta Pink Leather
Sinful Colors Happy Ending
Sinful Colors Midnight Blue
Wet N Wild Party of Five Glitters
The tut I used for this mani is here. I love her videos so much and I wish I had her voice. haha


Sorry for the messy cuticles. I really hate cleaning them right after a mani I normally wait until my morning shower to pick the extra polish off (I'm awful I know)
and my poor nubby pointer finger =[ I don't have the heart to cut the rest down. Though I should considering how badly my nails have been peeling recently




I've been having a lot of problems with my old lady dog Maddy. She's not doing to well and I've been really upset. So I'm sorry this is a weak post in the text area.

No comments:

Post a Comment