Sunday, June 12, 2011

My everyday face

Every girl has her "everyday face" the makeup that you could do in your sleep. Most women have this routine down to about 15 minutes. here are two of my everyday faces. enjoy.

My smoky everyday:
hormones got the best of my skin when this was taken =/

Products
Face
jane Be Pure Mineral Sheer Foundation - #503(natural)
Cover Girl trublend Liquid Foundation - #410(classic ivory)
NYX Mosaic Powder - Dare

Eyes
NYX JEP - Milk
NYX 10 Color Eye Shadow Palette - Caviar & Bubbles
benefit BADgal lash - Black

Lips

L'oreal Paris H.I.P shine struck liquid lipcolor - arresting

My natural, neutral everyday: 
Yeah... early in the morning, pre-coffee, goofy face


a lot of little marks on my face (such as this one) are due to training aggressive dogs, I do get scratched and bitten a lot..... it happens.
I just got this lipgloss a few weeks ago and i LOVE it so much, it's the exact color of my lips, so it just adds a beautiful shine and sparkle, without throwing my face out of whack. Sometimes I just put on a swipe of mascara and this gloss, perfect (especially since it's starting to warm up, I don't want to sweat off a bunch of makeup =])



 Products
Face
jane Be Pure Mineral Sheer Foundation - #503(natural)
Cover Girl trublend Liquid Foundation - #410(classic ivory)
NYX Mosaic Powder - Dare

Eyes
NYX JEP - Milk
NYX 10 Color Eye Shadow Palette - Caviar & Bubbles
benefit BADgal lash - Black

Lips
MUFE Lab Shine gloss - S4 Pink Beige (star collection)


I also want to do a little rave about the newest perfume roller I bought. It's hard for me to find a scent that I enjoy and that my fiance also enjoys, it seems all the scents I like make me smell like a grandma to him, and visa versa. However on my recent trip to Sephora I was ambushed by the travel size cosmetics that they keep by the register, Kat Von D's Sinner & Saint popped out at me. Saint was a beautiful light scent with some floral and citrus undertones, Sinner had the same scent, but had a light musky undertone. Now normally I don't like a 'musk' (especially patchouli (which this is)) in my perfume but something about Sinner just made me keep sniffing it. I caved and shelled out an extra $18 for this perfume that I knew I could not live without. Brandon likes this scent more than anything he's picked out for me. Just a little roll here and a little roll there and I'm smelling great for HOURS without having to reapply, and the scent blends so well with my body chemistry, I'm thinking this will be my forever scent, I'm seriously about to overhaul my shower products and simply use the Sinner collection of body wash and lotion.
I'll be buying Saint here soon with my next paycheck, we'll see who wins the battle =]










No comments:

Post a Comment